Kelly Santo is a design leader specializing in user experience, interface design and information architecture. She is highly effective at creating integrated design solutions and fostering the development of collaborative and efficient work environments.
Kelly is passionate about designing simple, yet dynamic interfaces and products, presenting complex information in an understandable and user-friendly format.
User Experience & Interface Designer
Showtime Networks Inc.
Director of UX Design
New York, NY | April 2015 - present
- Create design solutions and systems for both SHOWTIME (OTT) and Showtime Anytime (TVE).
- Collaborate with development and product management on major launch initiatives as well as ongoing iterative product improvements.
- Lead UX and UI design for the launch of SHOWTIME Over-The-Top streaming service with a direct-to-consumer subscription offering.
- Spear-headed the implementation of design sprints to foster a more productive and collaborative environment.
- Platforms include: responsive web, native mobile apps, VR devices, streaming devices, gaming consoles, and smart TVs.
User Experience Design, Senior Manager
New York, NY | December 2012 - April 2015
- Create wireframes, site maps and user flows for e-commerce and marketing experiences.
- Define interactive experience strategy across platforms globally – US and International websites.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create meaningful and engaging experiences.
- Designed a new Coach Factory checkout experience that improved conversion significantly.
- Wrote detailed requirements for all experiences being delivered for development.
Sr. Mobile Designer
New York, NY | July 2012 - November 2012
- Storyboard and create designs for mobile rich media experiences.
- Wireframe and define UX/UI for mobile websites.
Mobile UI/UX Designer
Portland, OR | 2011 - June 2012
- Define information architecture and user experience for mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms.
- Design UI for mobile apps on iOS and Android and cut pixel perfect assets.
Men’s Health Magazine & Women’s Health Magazine
New York, NY | 2010 - 2011
- Developed information architecture and user interface designs for online editorial features.
- Worked closely with editorial, marketing, and development teams to create meaningful and engaging experiences.
BCA Marketing Communications
Interactive Art Director
New York, NY | 2006 - 2010
Clients: Half Moon Resort, South African Airways, South African Tourism
New York University | 2011
Master of Arts in Graphic Communications Management and Technology
University of Delaware | 2006
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography & Design, with honors
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash)